Sunday, January 10, 2016

Organising your tiny tots accessories


Organising the hair bands,chains,clips of your tiny tot can be a hectic job at times. This simple post can help you get it organised.

Hair-band holder:
Stitch small fabric straps to hold the bands.



Chain holder:
Here I have used a handle from an old worn out bag to hang the chains.

Clip holder:
An old belt can be used to arrange the clips.
A lot of unused things can be reused this way. So get creative with the things around and get organised with theses easy methods. Hope you found this post useful.


Happy blogging,

4 comments:

animart said...

I just loved it, very useful for every household...brilliant idea....now I hope I can also organize my daughter's scattered stuff ;) thanks fr sharing, n all d best ....wud b waiting for more !!!

Ikshaa said...

Thanks animart! :)

Unknown said...

great idea!

Ikshaa said...

Thank you!!